NEXT.cc Climate Change Journey is under construction; if interested in contributing reach out to us at www.NEXT.firstname.lastname@example.org! The climate is always changing. It is in constant movement. From the many different systems alive in the atmosphere, geosphere, biosphere, lithosphere, and hydrosphere, the world is in constant motion. The [sun and its heat are the drivers of the sun’s movement and energy in our atmosphere](NASA | Dynamic Earth Excerpt: Viz Challenge Winner (https://safeshare.tv/x/kacHtzBtLC) , and the health of all life on earth.
Activity 1 – Climate is always changng
Activity 2 – What is global Warming?
Make a list of ways that you can live to use less energy, consume fewer products, and help to prevent global warming.
Activity 3 – Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Activity 4 – Causes of Climate Change
Activity 5 – Consequences of CLimate Change
Activity 6 – For All
- Bjarke Ingals Rebuild By Design: The Big U
- Carbon Almanac
- Carbon Sequestration on earth Seasonally
- Climate Reality Project
- Climate Video Challenge
- Climate Watch Data for Action
- Earth Day Act On Climate Change Pledge
- Earth's 7 Tipping Points
- EU Energy Earthshot
- IPCC 1.5 degrees Celsius
- Living Breakwaters Kate Orff
- Monitoring the Planet
- NASAS EARTH now Maps on Climate Change
- NYT Climate Change Hub on Governors' Island
- Project Drawdown
- Rainproof NYC
- Southern Environment Law Center
- STANDFORD Climate Change Curriculum
- UN Global Glacier Changes
- UNITED NATION Paris Agreement 2030
- United Nations Climate Change Action
- United Nations Education for Sustainable Development
- Why is Green Education Important for our Youth.
- World Forum Center for Nature and Climate