Time is of the moment. Time is of the essence. Time is money. What is time? What do you know about time? You may know time by the rising sunrise, or the setting sunset. You may know time by your clock, watch or computer. You may know time by changing seasonal skies, temperature, precipitation, vegetation. You may know time by the passage of holidays! You may know time by meals you eat. You may know time by special events. Time, in a general sense, is a measure of passage- seconds, minutes, hours, days, seasons, years, millennia. Horology is the study of time. Horologe means “clock” and horary means “hourly”. Take your time. Don’t lose it!
- Here is Today
- Evolution of Life in 60 seconds Video
- World Clock
- Official US Time
- Slowing Down Time in Writing and Film TED Education
- FaceBOOK Timeline
- Historic Hotels Timeline
- Creativity and Time Video
- Phillipe Starck, "Timeless Design is not a Cliche"
- Vincent Meertens Time Maps
- TEDed Time Travel and Einstein's Special Relativity
- Dr. Who: Literary Time Traveler
Back to Top